Koth Brickyard

KotH Koth Brickyard A8

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Koth Brickyard - Have you ever wanted to play Brickyard without Passtime?

Have you ever wanted to play Brickyard without Passtime? Your wishes have come true with his new Koth Map.

Inspiration : Pass_Brickyard

Trianon

L1: Registered
Feb 25, 2015
Played It a bit on my server, was pretty fun, but it has several issues. First, some visual bugs, levitating pillars, not properly blocked outside area near spawn (you can go behind the wall). Another issue - everybody just uses closest door to point, which is placed in a narrow corridor. Pretty easy to spawncamp and also it makes 1/3 of the map not being played at all, cause everybody just rush point. Only solution to this would be completely replacing spawn (I showed my suggestion on the screenie). Also, I think this map could have some jump pads.
yard1.png yard2.png yard4.pngyard3.png

Last edited:

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
- Updated the fences and wall to be one solid wall
- Updated that wall to be more forward
- Updated the wall to have props on them
- Updated some textures to use other textures
- Removed some lights that were not being used
- Added a playerclip to the wall so nobody could get over the wall

20180503192601_1.jpg 20180503192605_1.jpg 20180503192619_1.jpg 20180503192625_1.jpg 20180503192707_1.jpg 20180503192734_1.jpg 20180503192748_1.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Played It a bit on my server, was pretty fun, but it has several issues. First, some visual bugs, levitating pillars, not properly blocked outside area near spawn (you can go behind the wall). Another issue - everybody just uses closest door to point, which is placed in a narrow corridor. Pretty easy to spawncamp and also it makes 1/3 of the map not being played at all, cause everybody just rush point. Only solution to this would be completely replacing spawn (I showed my suggestion on the screenie). Also, I think this map could have some jump pads.
yard1.png yard2.png yard4.pngyard3.png

I just saw your post, I didn't see the notification that you posted this. I will fix all these issues in the next update.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
- Added Jump Pads to the map ( The locations be the Jump Pads are in Passtime Version )
- Added new spawn rooms to both teams
- Added new signs to help the player get to the Control Point from the new spawn rooms
- Removed some signs
- Removed a spawn door from the spawns that were only used due to its close proximity to the Control Point
- Updated some signs in the spawn room and around the map for the removal of the Spawn Door
- Updated the pillars for the housing of the Control Point to touch the ground
- Updated the playerclip from that wall to touch the skybox so a Demoman cant stickyjump over the wall
- Updated textures to not clip

Read the rest of this update entry...