ITT: We bitch about promo items.

Jun 19, 2009
It wasn't a statement about your hat, I honestly haven't played enough to seen it enough to have an opinion beyond "I hate all hats". It's just to mean that why did valve pick something they would have doubts about putting in the store. (if that happens to be why it isn't there yet)

Well what they are doing is staggering the hats in terms of when they were accepted. The first set of accepted hats got into the store first, 2nd wave second, and the third wave (myself included) isn't in the store yet.

Now I don't want to say that I really care about this all too much, but the fact of the matter is that other hats that made it in after the 3rd wave got put in the store first (ie. Australian Christmas hats). I don't understand why they decided to do this :/

There are over 100+ hats now in the store, and for some reason 9 of them aren't in the store yet. Ultimately what I'm saying is that putting these 9 hats in the store is basically the best economical move that Valve could take since they could only make money that way--there is no loss.

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
There are over 100+ hats now in the store, and for some reason 9 of them aren't in the store yet. Ultimately what I'm saying is that putting these 9 hats in the store is basically the best economical move that Valve could take since they could only make money that way--there is no loss.
Exactly. I know Matt is mad about this, too. Maybe you guys can go dress like hobos and hold signs that say "Will model hats for food" together outside of Valve's office.