Issue With Payload Gamemode

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Spebby, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Spebby

Spebby L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    So I have been mapping for about 1 and a half months, I know it's not that much but I at least understand the basics. Anyways on to the point with my current map pl_smokey I'm having an issue the cart (After It's capped the first point) will no longer move even when pushed, And yes I am aware that I need to have path_tracks afterwards that are linked. Of which I have so basically the map can't be beaten, So I'm hesitant about releasing the next version that will be A1 because of this issue. Any help? As well as I will update the map just so people can see it for them selfs.

Test it for yourself https://tf2maps.net/downloads/pl_smokey.2620/

2. sooshey

aa sooshey :3c

Positive Ratings:
    Are your capture points all set in the team_train_watcher entity? Make sure your path tracks and their associated capture points are linked together here. This picture is of ABS's prefab, as an example.
    [​IMG]

3. Spebby

Positive Ratings:
    Corrected, But no differnece

Attached Files:

4. killohurtz

aa killohurtz Distinction in Applied Carving

Positive Ratings:
    Any chance you aren't changing the active control point after each capture? Each control point should send an output to the trigger_capture_area re-assigning it to the next control point in the cart path.

[​IMG]

5. Spebby

Positive Ratings:
    I built the map from the frontline demo map, meaning most of these assets were already in place, but I did delete a cp as this problem was occurring to it. Anyways, yeah I did need to update some things and well I think doing cause more proplems......

6. Spebby

Positive Ratings:
    Shoot frogot the picture

Attached Files:

7. Spebby

Positive Ratings:
    I'm just gonna do detaling for a while I found a few more issues and patched them up. Lets hope it works