Icebox

MVM Icebox rc2

Nobo

L1: Registered
Dec 7, 2016
mvm_icebox_rc1 - MvM in a frigid warehouse

Mann vs. Machine map based in a Mann Co. Warehouse in a frozen wasteland. No gates, No gimmicks, pretty run-of-the-mill.

Includes 3 missions: 2 advanced, 1 Normal

Special Thanks to the following for props/textures/etc:

Zeus3005
Freyja
Donhonk
FDG5
Rexy
Zoey
SediSocks
Zungry
Apom
SiniStarR

Drolrevo

Aug 16, 2017
I'm leaving it here because I can't correct my GPA.
The map worked fine without nav
nice map

Rowedahelicon

Sep 17, 2019
Earlier tonight we gave this map a shot, really enjoy it! Overall, very nice design and layout, the front area is very interesting as is the spawn area.

If we had any gripes about it, I think the mission (advanced2) was perhaps too slow. That's not really a comment to make on the map itself, but as the map is large, it would definitely benefit from faster missions. We'll be putting this on our voting rotation for sure!

Nobo

Dec 7, 2016
Earlier tonight we gave this map a shot, really enjoy it! Overall, very nice design and layout, the front area is very interesting as is the spawn area.

If we had any gripes about it, I think the mission (advanced2) was perhaps too slow. That's not really a comment to make on the map itself, but as the map is large, it would definitely benefit from faster missions. We'll be putting this on our voting rotation for sure!

Thanks for the feedback! It is unlikely that I will be making new missions for the map, but when I roll out the actual rc2 to fix a couple of bugs, I will definitely replay the missions and do any necessary tweaking.