I think my sig says it all

FernFerret

L2: Junior Member
Mar 25, 2008
I agree with l3eeron's quote

Looks more pro without all the distracting images.

Yes it gives these forums a very professional look, epically with the simple white background, defined and EASY TO READ (Thanks) title bar and the new changes, like the logo, although the old one was cool the new one is much cleaner, but I digress...

FernFerret

kimangroo

L3: Member
Mar 15, 2008
Really, really, really agree with all those who say that there shouldn't be big distracting images in the sigs. Personally I don't think there should be any pics in sigs except for admins maybe. The avatar should be enough for personalisation, and simple text links should be enough to advertise servers etc. The best thing about this site other than the members is that it looks professional and clean and is easy to use and read.

MacNetron

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 12, 2007
Well, the smiley in my signature is an green Elvis smiley. Everybody who has played Civ2 knows the Luxury Advisor is always dressed and behaving like Elvis, Doesn't matter which era you're in :)
And even worse: I'm using this signature for soooo long now, that if you would search for Civ2 Luxury Advisor, first hits are me, instead of the Elvis clone :)