I need a team pl0x ;[

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Rizz, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Rizz

Rizz L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm desperate for a team who all utilizes microphones and controlled coordination. A team who has certain people talk and do call outs so there isn't a clutter of microphones going off all at once. A team where there aren't 9 damn engineers out of 16 possible players on the team.

I play Medic and have been since before extra weapons and hats were even being developed for TF2. I of course have all of the Medic gear, except the marble head that shows peoples life. In my opinion, I like the taunt heal of the Amputator and the extra health point you gain while using the Crusaders Crossbow set bonus over seeing someones life.

If you don't have a team also, or you do, please reply and we could start an organized team or something. I just want to play with good and [/b]organized[/b] players. I honestly feel that if one good player is having an off day or match that he or she shouldn't be criticized.

2. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    won't find this in pubs probably, should probably join a highlander league or something.

3. Rizz

Positive Ratings:
    I tried, but it flopped. I was invited, but the team never even practiced or went into a highlander match.
    I don't mind playing pugs where the competition isn't really fierce (everyone's there to just have some fun), just as long as I have at least 1-2 good Heavy's to heal.

4. Moose

Moose L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    :|

5. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    im in a team that is in the top tier platinum ladder in UGC. we dont have a back up medic right now, if you're interested, id be happy to talk to the team about it.

6. Mr.Blob

Mr.Blob L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    You can pocket me when I snipe any day! :3
    Trust me, i'd be more fun than any ol' fat Heavy man. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Rizz

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, that'd be great. I should note that I'm in college, and I work at Target from 10PM to 6AM. I'm 23.
    That doesn't stop me from playing TF2 however.

Add me. :3
    Moonsythe