How to connect two different Entity

B

buguru

How to connect two different Entity I want that one piece rose and another from below took away lives from the player and how to make that they contain rose and when they fell took away from the player of a life

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
I don't say this often;

87665Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg

DrHaphazard

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 6, 2008
Heh its our Russian friend again! I think he just types out his question in Russian and then uses some type of translation site to get it into English. He might run it through like a Spanish translation in between or something!

In any case, I am at a loss to understand what he is saying this time. Also I dunno how he could understand any answer I'd give anyways.

When he says take away lives/life I assume he means they are damaged or lose hp.

Whats going on with the rose/fell thing I can't begin to guess however. Is he possibly talking about some type of crushing machine? Like different platforms are rising and falling and thereby hurting the player? Heh I dunno.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
i think 'rose' means to rise. an elevator that hurts someone when it falls?

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
If I weren't a respectable mod, I would be making a certain Samuel L. Jackson quote right now

G

greenridge

i think it would be faster for him to learn english than to ask all these questions here

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
It's gotta be frustrating when the majority of the reference material and help you need is in a foreign language. I have a hard enough time figuring out this mapping thing when it's in my own native language.