How to connect two different Entity

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by buguru, Jan 24, 2008.

1. buguru

buguru Guest

Positive Ratings:
    How to connect two different Entity I want that one piece rose and another from below took away lives from the player and how to make that they contain rose and when they fell took away from the player of a life

2. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    I don't say this often;

[​IMG]

3. DrHaphazard

DrHaphazard L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Heh its our Russian friend again! I think he just types out his question in Russian and then uses some type of translation site to get it into English. He might run it through like a Spanish translation in between or something!

In any case, I am at a loss to understand what he is saying this time. Also I dunno how he could understand any answer I'd give anyways.

When he says take away lives/life I assume he means they are damaged or lose hp.

Whats going on with the rose/fell thing I can't begin to guess however. Is he possibly talking about some type of crushing machine? Like different platforms are rising and falling and thereby hurting the player? Heh I dunno.

4. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    i think 'rose' means to rise. an elevator that hurts someone when it falls?

5. TheBladeRoden

TheBladeRoden L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    If I weren't a respectable mod, I would be making a certain Samuel L. Jackson quote right now

6. buguru

buguru Guest

Positive Ratings:
    Is 2 Entity with different values how them to connect?

7. greenridge

greenridge Guest

Positive Ratings:
    i think it would be faster for him to learn english than to ask all these questions here

8. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    Damn thats a tastey burger! I loose :D

Its sad, but probably true.

9. Hawk

Hawk L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    It's gotta be frustrating when the majority of the reference material and help you need is in a foreign language. I have a hard enough time figuring out this mapping thing when it's in my own native language.