How to change the team of a spawn point on capture a point.

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
I am making a payload map and i want to the red spawn tunr into the blue spawn after the first point is captured, there is some way to do that?

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Haven't made a team-switching spawnroom in any of my own maps, but if I recall correctly here's what you need to do--

You need to double-up your spawnroom entities, so that RED has a set and BLU has a set. One set should always be disabled. When it's time to switch which team owns the spawnroom, disabled RED's spawnroom logic and enable BLU's.

I think some entities might be able to have their ownership directly changed, but I can't open up Hammer right now to verify. I know for a fact that spawn points can't.

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
Haven't made a team-switching spawnroom in any of my own maps, but if I recall correctly here's what you need to do--

You need to double-up your spawnroom entities, so that RED has a set and BLU has a set. One set should always be disabled. When it's time to switch which team owns the spawnroom, disabled RED's spawnroom logic and enable BLU's.

I think some entities might be able to have their ownership directly changed, but I can't open up Hammer right now to verify. I know for a fact that spawn points can't.
Thanks man, im gonna test it