Holyhell

CP Holyhell rc1

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
"Having two opposing aesthetics for a map separated by a magical rift in the center" is an idea I've had for YEARS. The specifics aren't exactly the same, but nevertheless it's super cool to finally see a map use the idea.

The detailing looks phenomenal, but the Heaven side doesn't feel very heaven-like. Might just be the night sky lighting, though.

Jul 5, 2016
"Having two opposing aesthetics for a map separated by a magical rift in the center" is an idea I've had for YEARS. The specifics aren't exactly the same, but nevertheless it's super cool to finally see a map use the idea.

The detailing looks phenomenal, but the Heaven side doesn't feel very heaven-like. Might just be the night sky lighting, though.
Thanks! We were originally going to do a full on Heaven theme for Blue, but the contrast at mid between fire+lava and clouds+gold was really ugly and a bit overwhelming for TF2's artstyle.

Custard1

Dude, where's my free time?
aa
Mar 15, 2015
I love the TFcomic "God" in blu base. How did you work with all the props and pieces in Blu base? Did you use trim sheets for it? Would love to see a technical breakdown on how you work with so many props inside a source engine map.