Hollytower

PLR Hollytower b2g

Sep 29, 2015
Aarmastah updated Hightower Snowy with a new update entry:

b1a

• Fixed a ledge players should not have been able to stand on
  • Fixed a couple of visual inconsistencies
  • Added nobuild to a couple of sneaky sentry spots (in bushes and on top of one roof)
  • Muted the "final terminus" voice lines (since I added the "final stretch" voice lines previously in b1)
  • Fixed an issue where the payload track on the RED side did not perfectly match the BLU side (accidentally deleted some entities and did not perfectly re-create them previously)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Demoman please

L1: Registered
Apr 5, 2023
Hi, thank you for your map! I found some minor visual issues on your map, here's a little video about it. Make sure you have subtitles turned on, just in case.

Sep 29, 2015
Hi, thank you for your map! I found some minor visual issues on your map, here's a little video about it. Make sure you have subtitles turned on, just in case.

Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated! The clipping on the big pine tree under the tower is intentional; it's to prevent players from hiding in it. The triggers on the other trees are nobuild.

I'm putting together another compile to fix the issues you mentioned in the video. Thanks again for pointing them out!!