Hi There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGirl

Banned
Feb 15, 2011
There are no girls on the internetz. It's a lie, a conspiracy. Do not believe it.

how cant i exist ... i know what i am

why gamer girl can get accepted.

GoldenGirl

Banned
Feb 15, 2011
since im leaving , i dont care to be banned anymore ...

seriously guys your just bags of shit to keep bein dick and keep arguint about that fucking thing based on a fucking gay rule of internet that say there no girl ...

many people told me to not care about it ... but i will never be ok if i dont shut you up you fuckign bastard retarded assholes...

here a pics of myself (removing face to prevent retarded asshole stalker to harast me ... i already have enought problem like that ...) .... do i look like a man ... DO I LOOK LIKE QUAKEMAN YOU FUCKIGN ASSHOLES?

<<PICTURE REMOVED UPON REQUEST>>

i left that last post due to the thing you bastard said about my good bye topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
People doubt that this ever happened because it's just unbelievable. Not because we 'think that there are no girls on the Internet', which was a sarcastic comment in the first place. There's no reason to submit angry posts with pictures of yourself, trying to prove to the Internet that you're not someone else. Nobody really cares about that, and you shouldn't either.

GoldenGirl

Banned
Feb 15, 2011
for my angry comment , i only look at people who are retarded assholes bastard ... if you never bein one whit me , well youre a good person.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I don't see why this needs to be carried over to this thread now. I'm saying this before it turns into a flame war. Your goodbye thread was locked because of flaming and this one most likely will be if the same thing happens, I suggest you don't provoke anything further.

Status
Not open for further replies.