Help with artpassing/finishing Pipeball Canyon

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
I've long bemoaned my tendency to never finish anything, but no more! I'm putting my foot down, and finally finishing a map.

...by asking someone else to help me.

Pipeball Canyon is a map I started about three years ago, in attempt to revive the long-dormant Pipeball custom gamemode. Surprisingly, it kind of worked, even inspiring The Asylum (the creator of Pipeball) to drag Pipeball Ultra out of development hell.

Since it's the map I'm most proud of, and it's the most complete (having received a rough artpass), I want to see it reach an RC-ready state. I started a proper artpass earlier this year, rebuilding the map from scratch in the process, but it got shuffled to the back burner where it's been sitting dormant since. I'm looking for someone who can refine what I've done so far, and finish the artpass. I can handle the nitty-gritty of clipping, sealing, and optimization after-the-fact.

I've made some tweaks to the map's aesthetic, but it's main influence of Badlands, Goldrush, and Gullywash remains the same. Here are some comparison shots between the B1A and the proof-of-concept work for B2.

pipeball_canyon_b1a0005.jpg
pipeball_canyon_b2_dev0003.jpg
pipeball_canyon_b1a0006.jpg
pipeball_canyon_b2_dev0004.jpg

DM me, either on here or through Discord, if you're interested.