Hello Everyone!

Dinomyte

L1: Registered
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, members of TF2Maps! I joined this site not too long ago after hearing about the return of TF2Jam! What are you guys excited for during this upcoming event? I figured I'd introduce myself a bit. I live in Washington, pretty close to Valve's HQ I believe. I joined the Team Fortress 2 experience in late 2011, as my school friends at the time talked about it a lot. I was told to watch the Meet the Team videos, and after watching Meet the Scout, I was sold! In 2012, I met my best friend through some fan art I quickly threw together, and we bonded over our interest of this amazing game. Since then, we play TF2 as a team, back-to-back, full of laughter and enjoyment.

I hope to have a great time on TF2Maps, and hopefully connecting with the many users here!

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Welcome! If you haven't yet, make sure to watch Crash's tutorials, as they are very helpful for anyone starting out mapping. I'd also suggest joining the Discord, which you can find on the right of the main page (or near the bottom on the mobile site). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them there! Also note that we coordinate map testing through the Discord, which you can find more info about here. Enjoy your stay!