hammer ++ not working after recent update

Pigeon1

L1: Registered
Apr 18, 2024
I'm new to TF2 mapping and have been using hammer++, but as of the recent patch every time I try to open it I get an error saying the SSE and SSE2 are required. I've tried restarting my computer, verifying TF2's game files, and reinstalling hammer++, but still had no luck. Everything online that describes this problem says that I need to wait for valve to fix it, but at the same time I can still use regular hammer just fine.

Is there anything I can do, or do I just need to wait for a new patch?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 25

Paracetamolum

L1: Registered
Apr 16, 2024
I'm new to TF2 mapping and have been using hammer++, but as of the recent patch every time I try to open it I get an error saying the SSE and SSE2 are required. I've tried restarting my computer, verifying TF2's game files, and reinstalling hammer++, but still had no luck. Everything online that describes this problem says that I need to wait for valve to fix it, but at the same time I can still use regular hammer just fine.

Is there anything I can do, or do I just need to wait for a new patch?
Probably wait for new patch, i researched this problem a little bit, same thing already happend in CS:GO, i didnt find any solutions for now.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Neat. There hasn't been an update to Hammer++ in over a year, so it's good to know the creator hasn't fallen into a wormhole or something.