72hr GwNN TF2Jam Artwork Entry

friendos workin together yay

1. myth ✿

myth ✿ L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    GwNN TF2Jam Artwork Entry - friendos workin together yay

This is a group-wide submission amongst 6people from a group of friends named "Group with No Name", it consists of a pyro, demoman, sniper, soldier and background all created by us with an exception of the TF2 Logo itself. (which was pretty much quickly googled to place there), however I did add the snowflake myself.

PM'd the contributors who should receive their rightful credits. Hopefully this isn't too bad, took around 2-3 hours to finalize after everyone finished their drawings~ (p.s feel free to stop by our discord & say hi!)

• Like Like x 4
  2. PhunkPai

PhunkPai L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This was a lot of fun to do! Maybe we can do a larger image for the next TF2Jam, can't wait to see all the other submissions!
    Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

~Phunk (Demoman)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nicky

aa Nicky Rotten Tops

Positive Ratings:
    This is by far one of my favorite submissions I've seen so far. The artwork is really well done, but knowing that 6 people got together to work on this really nails the whole idea of the Jam. I love how it shows your connections with this group of friends you have, and it is a really nice thing to see in an event like this when many submissions seem kind of low effort and done just for the cosmetic reward. Nice work, all of you. I hope you all can do one of these next jam, I look forward to it!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. myth ✿

myth ✿ L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Thank you so much Nick! It means alot to all of us, this'll be the first event we've ever participated in as a group!

• Like Like x 1
  5. cas

cas L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    good job.

• Like Like x 1