Resource icon

CP Granary Pro RC16F

itscoretf

L1: Registered
Jul 6, 2021
itscoretf submitted a new resource:

Granary Pro - Spiritual continuation of Dagger's Granary Pro

About
This version of Granary Pro is a continuation of the original Granary Pro with (the original author) Dagger's permission. This version has seen multiple release candidate updates and improves many pain points found by players with the other versions. This page probably should have come much earlier, my bad.

Find all of the changes and older versions on TFTV. All new versions will have changelogs and downloads here and TFTV...

Read more about this resource...

itscoretf

Jul 6, 2021
itscoretf updated Granary Pro with a new update entry:

RC15

- Non-solid and lowered rocks on BLU last to match changes to RED last.
- Moved solid prop on BLU last out of the map.
- Added blockbullet and playerclip brushes to fix silos found on each team's second point.
- Ground level divider wall in garage has been made into a trim for the stairs to hopefully improve gameplay in that room.
- Replaced side silos on middle with two different, themed houses like the original Granary. This is a small change relatively but the hope is to balance out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

itscoretf

Jul 6, 2021

RC15F

RC15F​

RC15F is now out, and addresses two key issues and a few smaller fixes.

Changes​

- Fixed collision of the concrete bases underneath each last point. Stickies will no longer bounce off!
- Fixed lighting on the two ramps out of garage and into second.
- Fixed zfighting brushes in BLU dropdown.
- Fixed uneven brush heights in BLU dropdown.
- Fixed light bleeding through the main catwalk in both team's second.
- Fixed being able to get caught on...

itscoretf

Jul 6, 2021

RC16a

RC16a
This release is a precursor to the full RC16a release, fixing a few key issues players have had with the map. I'm intending for the full RC16 release to be the last, so please let me know if you find any issues at all.

Changelog
  • Clipping at the top of the silos on second next to the slanted roof has been fixed.
  • Ramps leading into last have been fixed to stickies no longer bounce or roll off of them.
  • Fixed Wrap Assassin collision bug in death corner...

itscoretf

Jul 6, 2021

RC16

RC16 released​

It's finally here... I'm sorry it took so long for so little, just ended up being busy with everything else. This release has only minor fixes and changes, and should serve as one of, if not the last release. I'll continue to work on experimental versions, testing potential changes around mainly second, but those releases will be documented as experimental if they ever see public release. This version should be superior to all the prior releases. If...

itscoretf

Jul 6, 2021

RC16F

RC16f released​

A small fix and improvement version. The download is in the original post, please note Steam Workshop will take some time to process the new version.
  • Fixed "nodraw" brush in the RED ammo room coming from mid garage to left-side yard. Remade the brush, no idea what caused that but.
  • Fixed BLU battlements door width so it is identical to RED's.
  • Mirrored the granary conveyors connected to the battlement doors.
  • Fixed splash-eating lip...