Good_Wagon

KotH Good_Wagon a11

mush

L1: Registered
Aug 14, 2023
mush updated Good_Wagon with a new update entry:

tweeking map flow

this should be one of the last alpha versions if everything goes smoothly. i have no idea how to detail, but im going to try once the game play seems to be in a finished state. it seems like people are starting to have fun on my map which is awesome and is so great to watch. i am very thankful to all the play testers so far that have given me the criticism that i needed to make this map work and be interesting.

Read the rest of this update entry...

mush

Aug 14, 2023

its back

lots of reworking, sniper should finally be toned down good enough. smashed right house into mid house. added light props. re-made first courtyard houses into one. added varied textures and new buildings bordering game play space. I have allot of detailing stuff i didn't put in this version of the map, so if this goes over well i will go into beta soon. knowing the mapping community thats not going to happen though lol.

mush

Aug 14, 2023

koth good wagon is retired in devepment.

i worked on good wagon allot, but its my first map and i don't like it anymore. i started working on it with a 1 hu grid, giant walls, weird geometry that doesn't make sense, and an undecided theme for the map. i learned allot while making it, but now I think its time that i move on to different projects. in the future i might make another map, but im starting to learn blender and unity, so i may not any time soon but who knows. thanks for all the play testers that liked my map even a little...