1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

good terrain

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Oloffff, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Oloffff

Oloffff L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Ребята, как сделать хороший рельеф(скалы.горы) я ненавижу, что нарушать границы между ними)?

2. Kobolite

aa Kobolite The only dutch person here!

Positive Ratings:
    please talk english

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. I dinne ken

aa I dinne ken Has currently had enough

Positive Ratings:
    I google translated what you said, and I'm thinking that the problem that you are having is that you are not sewing your displacements together.

To do this, select the two or more displacement faces that you want to be connected in the face edit sheet (you do this by holding the CTRL key while selecting more than one object), going to the displacements tab then clicking the sew button. They should now be connected.

In future, please speak English, you seem to be able to as the title is in English. It's just generally more helpful.

4. Oloffff

Oloffff L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    When I begin to make mountains of rocks, holes I can't a good terrain to make a face break

5. mat_phong 0

mat_phong 0 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    • User was warned for this post: Useless post, bumping a thread for no reason or input

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
Tags: