Flawless and Misfortune

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
I was speaking about the getting an orphan map but people still said it would not be my map.
The original map is not yours, but whatever you do to it is yours. I work on a orphan and even though it is technically mine I consider it credit due to the original author. My work is just to develop it further and take on from where the other left off.

Edit: Unnecessarily long explanation, call it yours if you so desire, but credit the original author for sure.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Most cases are under the hate due to the person who disliking the object ( my maps ) because I can't learn things in one shot
No it's because people are getting very frustrated with you because they give you criticism and you ignore it completely. Multiple people have taken the time to explain at length trying to help you and you continue to release maps that show you haven't understood or processed any of what people have said and why they've said it. People are losing patience.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
No it's because people are getting very frustrated with you because they give you criticism and you ignore it completely. Multiple people have taken the time to explain at length trying to help you and you continue to release maps that show you haven't understood or processed any of what people have said and why they've said it. People are losing patience.
Well some people needs to learn to have more patience because I can't learn something in one shot. Just like Fluttershy she needed to learn about getting out of her shell multiple times.

Edit: Also I lisson. I just create a new map that did not coppy from any other map. I just use Mannworks as a theme.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Well some people needs to learn to have more patience because I can't learn something in one shot. Just like Fluttershy she needed to learn about getting out of her shell multiple times.

And that's fine. No one is expecting you to get it right instantly. What people expect is some recognition of what they're taking time out of their day to explain to you - where you just completely ignore it and argue back at them. It's no wonder they get frustrated.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
And that's fine. No one is expecting you to get it right instantly. What people expect is some recognition of what they're taking time out of their day to explain to you - where you just completely ignore it and argue back at them. It's no wonder they get frustrated.
I am trying to not completely disregard feedback now. Look at this map. This was created by me liison to the feedback and people wanted me to create a new map from scratch and I did.