Dustbowl Fixed & Improved TF2Classic Version

CP Dustbowl Fixed & Improved TF2Classic Version 1.14.0

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024
SomethingDeveloper submitted a new resource:

Dustbowl Fixed & Improved TF2Classic Version - dust where my brain supposed to be.

this is a fixed version of dustbowl but in tf2classic and i added parallax to the areas with reflective textures and i added the 2 scientists near red's first spawn and some other very small things where fixed with the tf2Classic version compaired to the tf2 version

and for more info about the changes made to dustbowl in this version you can look at the tf2 version of this map: https://tf2maps.net/downloads/dustbowl-fixed-improved.17727/

Read more about this resource...

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024
SomethingDeveloper updated Dustbowl Fixed & Improved TF2Classic Version with a new update entry:

v1.3

· enabled shadows and collision on a few props around the map
· improved clipping on a few roofs around the map
· moved up the crane hook near the first point on stage 3 so you can't go through it by just jumping towards it and i added collision to it
· added one more parallax_obb brush on 3rd stage inside the sentry spot on the first point

Read the rest of this update entry...

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024
SomethingDeveloper updated Dustbowl Fixed & Improved TF2Classic Version with a new update entry:

overlay fade dist fix and added shadows to more props

-Fixed all overlays having huge fade distances because when i decomiled the map the overlays fade dist multiplied by the same number as it self so the overlays had way to big of a fade dist. this took some time to fix because every single overlay had it.
-enabled shadows to more props
-moved a scientist back a little just to align with the current version of dustbowl in tf2c
-made it so light passes through a window on last stage into a very dark room so you can see into it a very small bit...

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024

lighting fix and prop improvments

-Fixed lighting being the normal tf2 dustbowl lighting and now it has the same lighting as tf2classic's dustbowl
-Improved Fade distance on some props
-Alligned some props to the floor and align a prop to the wall correctly
-Fixed overlapping ground textures near the 4th control point
-Improved clipping on a roof so you don't get caught on a clip brush sticking out anymore near the 5th point
-Enabled shadows on more props

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024

Reflections and a bunch of other smaller things

• fixed dark displacements in stage one inside one of the mines
  • improved the textures on the mine entrances to blue's second spawn on stage 2
  • aligned the 3d skybox train better with the train on last stage
  • lowered the envmaptint on all the reflective windows
  • fixed some overlays not showing up in the reflections

Korkade

aa
Mar 10, 2024