Ductworks

KotH Ductworks A5A

Giovanni

L1: Registered
Jul 5, 2014
Giovanni updated Ductworks with a new update entry:

A2 Release

First of all I must thank everyone for helping me test the first version. The map was received much better than I had expected. The games were tense with a lot of back and forth.

I have incorporated many changes suggested by the players. The biggest changes include: 1. A revamped underground area resembling a road tunnel. 2. A bigger and slightly raised cap point allowing for easier defense. 3. A new corridor leading from spawn to the cap area. 4. The fan now starts upon cap and changes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Giovanni

Jul 5, 2014

A4 Release

After receiving lots of useful criticism after testing the last version, I have come up with this next version. This release also includes a lot of the (displacement) terrain that was thus far blocked out with brushes.

The main improvements include:
1. Better (and more) health placement
2. Displacement terrain and preliminary 3D skybox
3. Changed and enlarged cap area with new entrance to underground area
4. Enlargement of side area to prevent spam by explosive classes
5. New team entrance...

Giovanni

Jul 5, 2014

A5 Release

I'm back! Took me a while to get back to this project.

The changes are:
1. I've made various tweaks around the map.
2. I've added a sign indicating the spin direction of the fan. (Which depends on the team controlling the point.)
3. I've started detailing the map (more on red's side that blu's). The biggest change is at the cliff side of the level, where the water finally looks dangerous. The 3D skybox has also been updated.