Drywall

KotH Drywall a4

zzaJ

L1: Registered
Jul 12, 2021
Drywall - Not to be confused with wonderwall!

20210722202541_1.jpg
20210722202605_1.jpg
20210722202747_1.jpg

20210722202541_1.jpg

Through some sort of error, RED and BLU have both been contracted to build the same tiny shack on the same property. looks like a fight may be brewing!

My first map. hopefully I can patch it into something at least half decent.

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- lowered the walls before the point and turned them into see through barbed wire fences. I may lower the walls even more in a later update.

- moved some health kits to be in easier to reach places.

- added patches under each health kit

- fixed several visual bugs that nobody else noticed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- slightly changed the barbed wire fence

- added a spectator cam

- added another window in the main building. this is an experimental feature so it may be removed later. (i actually added the window last update but forgot to mention it)

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- moved the healthkits around yet again.

- the small health and ammo just outside the point has been removed and replaced with a medium health and ammo slightly further away

-added a singular medium ammo pack inside the left hallway next to the point. this may be removed if it doesnt add much.

- removed the first floor window of the main building. it added pretty much nothing.

- moved a doorway over to fix a particularly wacky sniper sightline

- replaced some walls you see coming out of spawn with construction fences. this change is purely for detailing

zzaJ

Jul 12, 2021
- redid the flatbed building to have a second exit going into the ramp and a wall in the middle of it

- removed a bit of the cover on the point. I may remove more in a later update but I'm kind of scared it'll turn it into sniper town if I remove the wrong cover.

- made the main building window bigger

- added a fence to the leftmost route that blocks a sightline people kept complaining about