Devil's Cornfield

Devil's Cornfield - plr_cornfield C1

ssupermario92

L1: Registered
Oct 31, 2009
I dont know if anyone said anything about this,but their appears to be a crossover glitch in stage 2 in where both carts are stuck halfway,this happened in the US TF2maps.net server earlier today(which was fun as hell btw)and we had to start another game because of it.

But other then that i loved this map

Aug 19, 2008
BUT i blame you for following eerieone's trend of microscreenshots :D

YEAH, i got a patent on Micro-Screenshots :D

srsly, i enjoy small, crisp and focused screenshots more than bloated 1600x1200 monstrosities with the uglybar, keep them coming :D

whoa, you didn´t mention me in your thank-list :mad:
i´ll neverever chat with you again

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
Played the map with you on the server one day. This map turned out great! It was extremely fun, great job :)

Aug 19, 2008
i may speak for for myself, but maybe not...
i look at all images but often don´t even bother clicking on links to screenshots.
switching to newly opened tabs disconnects me from the thread & i often dont feel like going back then.

when we have the possibility to implement screens, why not do so? i believe the majority have a fast internet-connection, so loading screenshots is only a matter of a second + my micro-screenshots even load faster than usual full-resolution ones

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
I personally click my mouse wheel to open links. It opens a new tab in Firefox and it doesn't disrupt my current page. But whatever. Links are better, IMO. They load faster (even though images are loaded pretty fast on most computers since only schools have a slow internet connection), take up less space, and don't require me to scroll down what should be the length of the thread when it's only 10+ images.

But no need to derail. Back to cornfield. Uhh...nice carts!

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
I dont know if anyone said anything about this,but their appears to be a crossover glitch in stage 2 in where both carts are stuck halfway,this happened in the US TF2maps.net server earlier today(which was fun as hell btw)and we had to start another game because of it.

But other then that i loved this map

Yeah, I had this come up last night as well. Will have to check to see exactly what version I was running, but I'm pretty sure it's the latest.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
You can fire pill grenades and sticky bombs over some walls and occasionally right outside enemy spawn doors.

Sep 12, 2008
Yeah, I had this come up last night as well. Will have to check to see exactly what version I was running, but I'm pretty sure it's the latest.

Yeah, I'm totally aware of that.. It happened on cornfield_c, so I updated with cornfield_c1... Unfortunately, it's still happening now and then :( Gotta find a better fix, but i'm having a break from mapping on cornfield atm.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
I saw a very strange bug on Stage 3 today. The blue cart had a constant rollback, when someone wasn't pushing it it just simply rolled back to the beginning of the map. It happened both the times when we played through the map. I've seen it on Animus too, it's very strange.

Still, the rest of the map was great fun as always

Sep 12, 2008
Whooo time for some progress. I've given up cornfield for a while, but now I'm absolutely back! Here are some pictures for you:

4138260191_3737056322.jpg

4139882320_9fbff7257e.jpg

4139187135_efc0d9c412.jpg

4139948010_6fbd523eb7.jpg

Yes, that's right, that's the first stage! Stay tuned for moar.

-dbp out.

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
Nice detailing, glad you back to work on this, been one of my favorite plr maps from the start of the contest, but still needs lots of work.

Good luck

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
Yeah, it seems strange. You could say that on Granary, the rockets are aimed at the roof WHILE INDOORS, but at least that didn't have an opening :p