Death's Acheivment (free weapons) 2017-07-22

Get free weapns, and if your lucky, hats

1. YOYOYO

YOYOYO L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Death's Acheivment (free weapons) - Get free weapns, and if your lucky, hats

This Is one of those maps that kills you every second so you can get free weapons. just log in, and walk away, do something else. There is a small spot where you can wait and dominate people with, for example, pyro's goggles. did this for fun, and I want a regular schedule of maps.

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    Moved to "Non-Standard Maps"

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    I thought drops were timed not based on deaths, i've definitely had drops when I haven't died and just been idling in game testing a map

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Viperi

aa Viperi not actually a snek

Positive Ratings:
    Always were timed. Deaths open the drop notification automatically.

Though idling got made basically obsolete back in 2013.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  5. AsG_Alligator

aa AsG_Alligator trigger_hiss

Positive Ratings:
    It was. You have to manually dismiss the "new item found" notification for the next drop timer to start counting.

6. YOYOYO

Positive Ratings:
    If people are still confused on this, what would happen is you get a server with, I don't know, your "friends" and then do some thing I call "hold D to dominate." What happens is, you go to the right (usually by holding D) and since their is a trigger hurt everywhere, easily kill someone with like, a pyro vision or gibus. Or you can sit idle and go do something and get a weapon.

7. Viperi

aa Viperi not actually a snek

Positive Ratings:
    So basically like almost every idle that that exists where you slowly travel to a trigger_hurt if you idle in spawn, expect that there's no push trigger.

8. YOYOYO

Positive Ratings:
    yup, genius and original.
    (to be honest, I made this cuz I realized I hadn't posted for a while, now I understand that isn't bad)