Hey you guys! My name's Cole Slaw! I'm back and better than ever for 2020, and what better way to come back from a retirement than updating a map you made 2 years ago?
Let me know what you think!
Read the rest of this update entry...
- In General:
- A large portion of the map was overhauled because it was bad. This may have resulted in issues that I have missed and/or created. Let me know of any glaring, obvious issues you find with things like lighting or
- Updated Mid
- The entirety of mid was extended by ~700 units to open up the playspace
- Mid Bridge was extended, and a small health pack was added underneath.
- The pillars in front of the entrance to Electric were changed to thin wood walls, and cutouts were added.
- Buildings were added to provide cover and height variation
- The extensions on the Battlements Spawn were moved to the side to provide an alternate route to the battlements.
- Hollowed out an area connecting from Battlements to the top of the Mid Buildings to provide easy access to and from the rooves
- Updated Back of Battlements
- Added a small pillar-shack-thing to flesh the gameplay space out a bit.
- Opened up a route to Back of Battlements from Computer Corridor on top of the pillar-shack-thing
- Added a small ledge to connect Back of Battlements to Computer Corridor via the pillar-shack-thing
- Added a third route to the all-new flag room (more on that later) under Computer Corridor
- Updated Resupply
- The Underground Spawn was removed. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea. Just cause things work in QWTF don't mean they'll work here, I guess
- Moved the health packs from below left to where The Underground Spawn was
- Shortened the area where said health packs were to be flush with the lower entrance
- Pushed the stairs back towards the health packs to open up the lower area
- Moved the left entrance to the flag room to the top right corridor
- Overhauled Flag Room
- The old one was crap so I remade it from scratch
- Don't know what else to say tbh