CTF CTF Grey 2 fort [Moist]

Solar's Wrath

L1: Registered
Aug 22, 2014
The thing is i don't want to... I want to make my map for a specific server. The server of the clan i am part of, the Moist clan.

And i always loved the look of Oranges and Purples map its why I made my own.The Grey map ^^'

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Fair enough. You make a map however you want, there are no rules. If you like the look of the orangey purple maps and it's for a specific community, by all means, do the work that is required. People may just assume you want to make a normal-looking TF2 map, and that the dev textures mean that it's in alpha stage, so it's going to be detailed at some stage. And others don't like to play orange maps, which I can appreciate.

Solar's Wrath

Aug 22, 2014
I'll probably end up making my own Dev Texture that look different that classic one just so people can see the difference. Those kind of texture are massively easy for me to do ^^

I did made the hologram Texture in like what... 5 minute?

LoneWolfY60

Aug 17, 2013
This looks so sexy!

I'm gonna try it out on my server.

For some reason I'm in love with dev texture maps.

Solar's Wrath

Aug 22, 2014
Thanks. I also made a new one much better than this one. Grey2fort is my first map and not really a good one but I'm confident that my new map is better you can find it [here]