Crash Course is crummy but the new lines arn't!

Altaco

L420: High Member
Jul 3, 2008
its crummy because L4D is crummy.

You end up playing with people who dont talk, cant play as a team and are generally fucktards, and then theres the gamble over your ping, will it be 10, or 500 today?

L4D - if you have 4 good griends and a garenteed good server, it's an amazing game. Anything else and it's shit.

So uh yeah, I dont think I'm gunna get L4D2 since this major problem in the game wont be resolved.

You should try playing with friends instead of random people.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
You should try playing with friends instead of random people.

Did you miss the multiple times I've explained that there is no one in my country who I'd consider a freind that plays L4D? most the people in RL i know with it have the 360 version and the other few hardly ever play.

I'd play with people from the tf2maps group if there wasnt the problem of multiple continents, which screws over the server for everyone.

Simply put, I dont have friends who play L4D, they're all doing something else, which ruins L4D for me. And as i've said multiple times before (but I bet you didnt read any of that) the AI is too shit to give you a good challenge without your AI teammates totally failing. Like the "oh shit it's a tank, in advanced or expert mode, c'mon guys lets stand still!!" So singleplayer is also pretty crap.