cp_steel_b4

Sub Hsif

L1: Registered
May 14, 2008
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Some things to clear up:

1) Unfortunately, packing the bik/res file into the bsp does NOT work. It can be put in the bsp, but it doesn't find the video. We're in discussion with valve to try and remedy this but at the moment this is the only way.

2) The map name duplication sucks but we did check, googling every so often. We're in the wild now too and there's a video so we're not going to change the name. Sorry!

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
wait wait wait, you CANT have two maps with the same name! one of you MUST change the name of your map other wise any player that plays on one will not be able to play on the other!

This is a major issue and will lead to the death of one of the two maps.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
In that case you need to contact Ultimatum and tell him he needs to chang the name of his map because you got there first.
Should be fine if you can provide links to original forum posts by both parties that have dates on, explain the problem so they understand that both cant have the same name, then politely ask him to change his map name or to get stuffed.

PMAvers

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 29, 2008
Back to the map, I noticed a couple times that the round after the defense won (and the rocket fired), black smoke was still pouring out of the tail end of the rocket, making it impossible to see around E and murdering frame rates.

AWESOME-O

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 20, 2008
ultimatum is on vacation now, i´ll ask him to contact you as soon when he´s back.

highwayman

L1: Registered
Mar 10, 2008
Humm, this is Ultimatum. I never really intended my map to be a public release, so to speak. You won't find my map floating around any sites that I've put up myself. Well, I should hope my map isn't floating around anywhere but my clan's server. I'll get around to changing the name to cp_blu_steel or something like that. Not like I really care who gets the name, which is just a name after all. I only chose it because of the zoolander references I snuck in, which only I really think are funny.