cp_edgy_steampunk_fursona

CP cp_edgy_steampunk_fursona A4

Thetriztheexistentialneko

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko submitted a new resource:

cp_edgy_steampunk_fursona - A 2cp set in a floating steampunk-ish city

Recently Saxton hale noticed that a lot of Mann cos cars where being stolen by by airships, so he stole one of the airships for himself and sent the blu team to get any cars back from the floating city that their coming from...

Read more about this resource...

Patchy the pirate

L1: Registered
Apr 9, 2022
I like the design you've got going on here, decorated this will look sicc as fucc

There's still a few issues of higher buildings lacking invisible walls to keep players from rather easily getting out of the map, a few smaller over-lapping pixels allowing you to stand where you shouldn't and such

Yer got a nice map 'ere, keep at em!

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko updated cp_edgy_steampunk_fursona with a new update entry:

A2

So I forgor to change the respawn times on the first version from the default (which i believe is 10) which ended up giving blu 20+ respawn times, so most of the changes are not major due to that. Next version should have a Redesigned A and reworked paths to B

- Changed the respawn values
At round start
blu: default value -> 7
red: default value -> 12
After A is capped
blu: default value -> 5
red: default value -> 13
- Red is forced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko updated cp_edgy_steampunk_fursona with a new update entry:

A3B

Thanks to @SuperLuxDeluxe for explaining to me how the value I put into the respawn time effects the range of the respawn wave timer

- Changed the respawn Values
At round start
blu 7 -> 3
red 12 -> 6
After A is capped
red 13 -> 7
- Swapped the entrances of the flank and under ground route at B
- The high ground flank at B is no longer high ground
- The small health and medium ammo that was on the high ground flank have been removed...

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019

A4

Last version played a lot better than I thought I would so not to many changes happened
However one thing that is apparent is that ill probably have to redo the routing between blu airship and A (considering its just 1 main route with 3 one way routes)
Im leaving it (mostly) as is until next version so I can get more feedback on said routing

- Can now stand on the roof of the orange shack at the curved bridge
- Put a nobuild on the orange shack
- Blu engineers can no longer build on the red...