cp_confinement

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Looks VERY snazzy! However, are you sure about that colour? What about a more forest green or warm yellow?

Artesia

Nov 11, 2008
The color is easy to change, I chose that one because its the same saturation and intensity as the red used in the TF2 interface... I've even thought about purple as its halfway between blu and red, but that might get confused for one of the two... Changing the yellow color is just a matter of swinging the hue slider in photoshop for the model texture and the hud Icon..

Update on my MB... they were supposed to send me an email to fill out and fax to them so they could start shipping my new one.... no such email :( and their RMA department is closed...

Artesia

Nov 11, 2008
just an update to show I'm still going to work on the project. I've been at the hospital for the last few days and am now a father. My motherboard hasn't been able to be delivered since I haven't been home. I'm behind on school because of all this, but I will get back to this once I get caught up with everything ;)

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Wow, I somehow missed the part about your computer exploding. Bummer. When you get back up and running I want to pick your brain about HUD alterations :)