Concrete

Hege

L1: Registered
May 14, 2009
It's a concrete based map, where red defends and blue attacks. As you can figure out of it's name there's alot of concrete but after the first control point, there's some outside world with wooden structure and different kind of enviroment. There are few places for different classes in the map. There shouldn't be any bugs but i can't tell for sure. It's my first tf2 map ever.

Any comments appreciated.

Aug 19, 2008
for future endevours, bind the screenshots into you post

you are using a lot of non-tf2 textures, which always looks wrong in the tf2-setting
the bricks in the 2nd screenshot are an obstacle uselessly hindering movement and gameplay, try to designate a better place for things like that

for screenshots and our eyes sake, don´t compile fullbright, at least compile on fast, so we see a) light b) atmosphere c) shadows

atm i can´t riddle the layout together, since nobody knows the map yet, provide a screenshot that reveals the layout

since your map is just concrete, you will need to improve the architecture and find a way not to make everything appear as one gray mass

Hege

L1: Registered
May 14, 2009
I'm not sure if i took pics about the outside world but its definetly not concrete :S There's like wood stuff, dirt, grass, rocks and blablabla. The map is based on a concrete construction area but also some outside world with some concrete installations. At the start there is alot of concrete, yes but there's also some wooden structure and some dirt and grass lying around.