Cargohaul

KotH Cargohaul a2 with new name

CareBear

L1: Registered
Jul 19, 2016
Shipment - Download for KotH_Shipment Alpha 1

My 3rd Attempt at Making a map
View attachment 47032
Based in the mountain and forest areas of cp_process.
KotH_Shipment is a VERY early in development map.

Anyone interested in helping is welcome.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
More screenshots. Anyways, that point area looks pretty cool, but it's sorta annoying in any map to attack a point with people (soldiers, demos) guarding the top of it. Considering you can access the top, this could also provide a strong placement for Engineers.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Looks like where it stands now, since the name is shared by other maps, this runs the risk of overwriting another koth_shipment map on the server. I'm not 100% sure the possibilities of overlap for players but it would conflict with the other map, that's for sure. It's on the map list for testing at the moment, but maybe we can hold off a bit for you to get a different name sorted out and have it up without any overwriting? Having a unique name would also be beneficial in the long run to make the map its own, so always be sure to check for any maps that use similar names.

CareBear

L1: Registered
Jul 19, 2016
Looks like where it stands now, since the name is shared by other maps, this runs the risk of overwriting another koth_shipment map on the server. I'm not 100% sure the possibilities of overlap for players but it would conflict with the other map, that's for sure. It's on the map list for testing at the moment, but maybe we can hold off a bit for you to get a different name sorted out and have it up without any overwriting? Having a unique name would also be beneficial in the long run to make the map its own, so always be sure to check for any maps that use similar names.
How exactly can i check to see if a name has been taken? Before i uploaded this i searched "koth_shipment" to see if it had been taken, i did not find anything so i thought i was good. But now i realise i'm doing something wrong

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
How exactly can i check to see if a name has been taken? Before i uploaded this i searched "koth_shipment" to see if it had been taken, i did not find anything so i thought i was good. But now i realise i'm doing something wrong

While an older map, this one does have the same filename. For future reference, it's better to search by just the name rather than including the gamemode prefix as well.