cant compile valve official vmfs right

◤Bl4ke◢

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2018
i compile the valve vmfs, completely unedited and everythings glitched out, completely littered with missing textures and has the laggy effect that happens when you look at the void, any way to fix this or is my computer just to trashy to compile these maps right?

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Decompiled maps are never an exact copy of the original. They are only ment for learning purposes and not to be compiled as is. Before compiling, you need to fix the errors and everything else in them if you want them to work properly. This can be an overwhelming task, so better just to do your own map and not some edit of the original levels.

◤Bl4ke◢

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2018
Decompiled maps are never an exact copy of the original. They are only ment for learning purposes and not to be compiled as is. Before compiling, you need to fix the errors and everything else in them if you want them to work properly. This can be an overwhelming task, so better just to do your own map and not some edit of the original levels.
well i was hoping to make some meme maps in vain of higher tower, 2fort_tilt, turrrrbine, and others