calculatedChaos playTest [List Updated Monday Mornings]

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
I submitted my map, cp_dreary_a1 onto your forums- just letting you know :)

captainAngry

L420: High Member
Feb 1, 2009
Yeah, I know. I added it on Tuesday but it didn't get tested yet. We are back to a smaller list of maps that need to be tested so it will surely get tested next week. I am gone for the rest of the weekend but you could jump on the server when it is populated and ask if someone will change it.

I'll make sure we test it next week when I am back.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Aaaand now cp_mudbath is a11 (se sig). Your list still says a9 btw. :p

captainAngry

Feb 1, 2009
Just grabbed the latest mudbath for this week.

I was on vacation (just got back tonight). I had to update sourcemod on all of my servers and then upload new maps. I don't think I will have time to get all the updated contest maps until tomorrow. I did add Bayou though.

I'll post the map list tomorrow am.

captainAngry

Feb 1, 2009

31 ratings with an average of 3 means it got into the regular rotation. It's not being tested anymore. Contest maps don't actually go into the regular rotation since we play every version that comes out every week (given enough testing time).

A week before the contest ends I will be running the latest versions of all of the contest maps in a fixed rotation on my third server and recording demos of everything. If you want it to be tested before that you have to release a new version.

Either that or go on my server and have me change the map for you.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Panamint is a15 now. :)

n30n

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 13, 2009
[ame="http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?p=89016"]cp_waterworld_a8a[/ame] pretty please :)

Last edited: