Bullet Crops Project.

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
Any news, yet, on an update? :D

I remember spending quite a while back in the day trying to track you down, 3dnj, because I thought deep had died. It's still one of my favorite projects, can't wait to see what you've done.

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Hi Tf2maps !:p

We came back for a small update after one month. People can think that is a long time but we msut organize a little to send news more frequently.

So this update is essentially about Koth_maritime which is principaly the work of Em' and Yotho.

maritimepres.png

Check our website for more details : http://www.minerality.fr/bulletcropsproject/index.php

We hope that we can do a work as good as the swamp theme. You motivate us guys ! :blushing:

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
Your waves in the video look strange, being only 2d overlays.

Besides that, nice style you have, any release date yet?

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
The mariner idea is cool, the waves look pretty... eh, and the cliffs may be too noisy in texture detail.

Otherwise, looks nice.

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
i can help you on some models..
not all of them.. also i can't to seeeee.... the project finished :)

Mexican Apple Thief

L3: Junior Member<br>LEAD FARMER
Aug 23, 2008
That's what I get for searching "bulletcrops" as one word... and not bothering to scan the first forum page. :|

Oh well, looks nice, love the volcano particles.

3Dnj

Ducks
aa
Dec 21, 2008
Yes, one day :) i'll try as soon as possible to fill the FAQ page on our website to clarify some point.

Jethro

MUSty Complainer
Nov 2, 2009
Good luck man, it's like guys like you and the Swamp pack guys that makes mapping brilliant. :p

Mexican Apple Thief

L3: Junior Member<br>LEAD FARMER
Aug 23, 2008
Gotta say though, that boat doesn't look like it'll make a very good hill. It's too small and inaccessible.

It's kind of like the opposite of a hill.

You should make the boat bigger and have it pull up between two docks towards the middle. Something like this:

boat2.jpg

Bar the crappiness.

Oh and by the way I actually like the waves, but Spike made some nice looking ones in pl_jungle and it looks better when they're more realistic as he did it.

Last edited:

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
These maps look great, especially Maritime. Amazing work on those textures and models!

Dec 25, 2007

Spammish

L3: Member
Jan 2, 2010
Ctf_Oceanic looks soooo beautiful, maybe even more so than photic :O
Edit: Looked through the media as well, you're all a very talented bunch of people I hope this project is completed. :D

Last edited:

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Wow. Does the "water" behind those windows move, too? I'm getting some serious Bioshock vibes from them.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
I'm loving the molten stuff teaser pic, reminds me of "The Pitt" in Fallout 3

Sel

Banned
Feb 18, 2009
Those windows are screaming 2d at me, are they actual windows or just overlays?

And as far as the models go, they're, for the most part, small scenery objects, which of course are entirely neccesary, but I hope later on you plan on expanding those with more stuff on the same level as the trawler.

Otherwise that underwater level looks pretty fucking bitchin, excellent work right there.

Last edited:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
oh man, guys !!
this pic:
surprise.jpg
http:

is exactly the stuff i wanted to have in my next mapping try :D
speaking of that lava like flowing stuff. man everytime i think of something there comes a bunch of talented guys and finish it just before i just even get started :D
I BLAME YOU !!
because that red/orange contrast suits tf2 so well - ohboyohboyohboy - that made my day :D