Boundary Bay

Uriak

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Apr 27, 2008
Gameday :

The general ambiance is great, (now add some birds ;) ) but it's a bit too much based on the same props. As said, whether the defending team can setup a fair defence or not, the passage from 3 to 4th cp can be a peace of cake or a grind meat. There aren't so many routes in this map and one of them being one's man width is tricky.

And as you may have seen, the last CP was almost undefendable : bigger culprit was the respawn time vs the short walk to get to it from 4th cp. And height advantage for offensive team. Many 5 CP have quite difficult last control point, you may want to go in another direction, but it's currently broken.

I've no issue with the design of your central CP, and love the brushwork above.

Last edited:

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
For some ideas on what to do in a harbour that also includes gameplay, obviously without the general silliness but with ideas for what you can use instead of the crates:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4vquls-_YM"]YouTube- SMS Ricco Harbor Episode 3: The Caged Shine Sprite[/ame]

Especially note the use of cranes, steel building structures, and fences.
I haven't yet played the map in a full server though, so I'll comment on gameplay when I have :)

Last edited: