Borderline

JMRboosties

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
Watching this one closely for a server spot. Arena sort of turns me on. Just sayin <_<

I didn't compile it in time for the gameday today, but the server I've been testing the earlier alphas on is called Luelinks Scientology Arena Experience (joke name, no religious affiliation haha).

We will likely be playing it today, but I want to get it tested on the tf2maps servers too.

Mr. P. Kiwi

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 22, 2009
You need to put something around the CP to "eat" spam, like a pit of death. I felt it was too intense there - something that is not very nice in arena maps.
+ you should add cover

JMRboosties

Jun 3, 2009
ive drawn some layouts out for the pond-side of the base in the middle which could serve to address this... i'll give it a go in a7.

Trickster7135

L1: Registered
Sep 4, 2010
We're trying to use your map, borderline_A6 for our arena server, and we really like it, but there's a bug in blue spawn that prevents the elevator from going up. Can you release a fix that removes the elevator feature so the map is balanced for both sides?

JMRboosties

Jun 3, 2009
We're trying to use your map, borderline_A6 for our arena server, and we really like it, but there's a bug in blue spawn that prevents the elevator from going up. Can you release a fix that removes the elevator feature so the map is balanced for both sides?

Sorry, it's been a really long time, but I fixed that. If you're still playin DL the new version and tell me how it goes