Hrize

L1: Registered
Apr 29, 2020
It has a tonemap controller and noone complained about brightness

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
It has a tonemap controller and noone complained about brightness
The problem is that you use the snow texture too much, and because of that it looks brighter than it actually is, so you should probably tone down the light, also I noticed other problems

First is that you updated the map, but havent changed the sufix, its still a1, when it should be a2 (or a1a, if you did very minor changes), and this will create issues on the server when is tested.

Another issue I noticed is that the cap area doesnt show where it is, add some overlays or something to let know players where the cap area is.

At last I noticed you posted your map in the workshop, which I dont recommend unless its the final version of the map.

Hrize

L1: Registered
Apr 29, 2020
The problem is that you use the snow texture too much, and because of that it looks brighter than it actually is, so you should probably tone down the light, also I noticed other problems

First is that you updated the map, but havent changed the sufix, its still a1, when it should be a2 (or a1a, if you did very minor changes), and this will create issues on the server when is tested.

Another issue I noticed is that the cap area doesnt show where it is, add some overlays or something to let know players where the cap area is.

At last I noticed you posted your map in the workshop, which I dont recommend unless its the final version of the map.
Thanks for feedback. I'll work on it in the next version.