Badlands Redux Props

Badlands Redux Props 1.1

The Supreme Meme Lord™

L1: Registered
Jan 3, 2023
The Supreme Meme Lord™ submitted a new resource:

Badlands Redux Props - Improving the unused Badlands models to be better used in-game.

A collection of improved models from the unused Badlands props. Intended to add more props later on, but currently has a decent amount props in it (14). Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Includes a readme as well, enjoy having more props.

Read more about this resource...

The Supreme Meme Lord™

Jan 3, 2023
The Supreme Meme Lord™ updated Badlands Redux Props with a new update entry:

New models and fixes.

Welcome to a first time update for this project. I'll cut straight to the point.

V. 1.1 Changes:
-Updated the readme and prop zoo files to match the new additions.

-Fixed the collision model of the siloroom_railing prop.
- I'm stupid and forgot to update the .qc file to account for the fact I accidentally rotated the model.

-Added 6 new props.
- Those props being cibles_2, spawnroom_locker_384_2sided_2sided*, spawnroom_table, spytechcanister*, spytechjetpack, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Since you're re-doing/updating all these scrapped Badlands props, why not update the cibles to use more modern silhouettes of the classes? Keeping the pre-beta concept art silhouettes just seems odd.

The Supreme Meme Lord™

Jan 3, 2023
Since you're re-doing/updating all these scrapped Badlands props, why not update the cibles to use more modern silhouettes of the classes? Keeping the pre-beta concept art silhouettes just seems odd.
I most likely will, I just included the beta ones to stay in parallel with the how the original prop looked like.