Back From Vacation Update out

Hawk

L7: Fancy Member
Dec 3, 2007
It's sounding sort of like they may have fixed the Equalizer achievements, which didn't seem to be working for me. Can't wait to go home and try this out. I'm especially interested in testing out the bots. I really suck as a Spy and I feel that practicing during games would be a detriment to my team, so maybe bots are becoming reasonable practice dummies.

It'll be really cool when the bots work on Payload and A/D.

keithgarry

L2: Junior Member
Apr 16, 2009
It's sounding sort of like they may have fixed the Equalizer achievements, which didn't seem to be working for me. Can't wait to go home and try this out. I'm especially interested in testing out the bots. I really suck as a Spy and I feel that practicing during games would be a detriment to my team, so maybe bots are becoming reasonable practice dummies.
There are two ways to use spy effectively.
Sap backstab or backstab run around turret sap. The second is harder but better because you can kill the engineer first. Remember to run in the direction the sentry is rotating, otherwise it will kill you before you can sap it.

Also, another trick is to use friendly disguise heavy. In short, you scare them away, but I'm sure it has other uses.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
A blacklist option! Finally! That's always been one of my most wanted implementations in TF2. Finally I can browse for public servers without a 90% chance of ending up in some filthy crap server. :)

Thank you, Valve.