Automated Demo downloads

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
I was thinking, which is usually a bad thing for me having the intellect of a troglodyte, but: Could we have an optional feature that automatically downloads your map demo when it’s been playtested? I’d would like a checkbox next to your downloads that allows for this feature. Something amount the lines of: Automatically download feedback demos? Then choosing the preferred location to put that demo.

This feature doesn’t need to be added but would be a nice addition and quality of life addition.

Narpas

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement this feature, as currently feedback/the game servers and site downloads are completely different. When a map is tested on the server, the server has absolutely no idea where the download is on the site, if there even is one, and the download on the site has no way to tell if a map is tested on the server. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to have your browser automatically download files; the closest you could do is have a button on the download page itself that says "download demo files for current version" or something like that