arise

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Nice looking :) btw how many caps are there?

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
Nice looking :) btw how many caps are there?

Four now. Was five in the previous version but it crashed the server, and of course Valve would release the update to fix it right after I demolished the map :/

Anyway I think it's better with the four caps, and it's also easier for me with the forward spawns etc :p

Jindo

L3: Member
Aug 6, 2009
Played this last night, and I couldn't help but notice one thing:

Both teams stormed through the first 3 points but got stuck at the final point. The first issue is that they made it so quickly to the final point (although this could just have been down to really good teams), the second issue was the contrast between that and the final point.

I blame the sentry spots: There were 2-3 gaps in these metal barricades which were used as sentry locations, the sentries were very well protected by these barricades and the fact that they could effectively shoot through them while we were powerless to even get past the barricade, let alone damage the sentry.

Something needs to be done about those barricades before I can confirm if the map overall is too easy for BLU to win, until then I'm going to assume that the first 3 points played very nicely and overall the map was a lot of fun!