Adobe

Texture Adobe 2015-08-29

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I agree with supertoaster and Muffin Man.

Jan 20, 2010

I didn't realize this was that big of a deal.

I was just telling Joshua that it's every right for Void to make separate threads for different textures, in fact it makes MORE SENSE for him to do so.

I never said anything about the number of thanks.

And seriously, it's just a stupid thanks number. Who cares?

Sep 12, 2008
To hop back on the threadrails - What is "Adobe", and why would it be so special or unique to use in a map? I'm only playing the devil's lawyer here, but TO ME, they just look like recoloured versions of some concrete textures mixed together.
Just wondering.

Jan 20, 2010
To hop back on the threadrails - What is "Adobe", and why would it be so special or unique to use in a map? I'm only playing the devil's lawyer here, but TO ME, they just look like recoloured versions of some concrete textures mixed together.
Just wondering.

051030-098..jpg

Also, void, you have an extra file in the zip.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
I'm not going to say anything more, but:

Can you please stop badgering me about the thanks thing? I've already said it was a side effect of Texturefest. It's not a big deal. And if it's not a big deal, there shouldn't be one about me making thanks posts.

Cut it out.

Edit:

An extra file? What is it?

purequaternion

L3: Member
May 19, 2009
Just wondering.

Adobe is a pre-concrete material. It's for a KOTH map I'm working on, look in the Texturefest post for a sample of how the architecture works in TF2. I dunno, I may try it out in the Artpass thing, but I feel a bit out of my league there :(

I'll be posting a WIP thread this evening when I get home, and I'll update it with pictures once I get Void's textures in.

I'll admit: it does look a lot like concrete. But the TF concretes don't look right at all. So Void saved the day!

-Colin