A place to playtest your maps

WarMecha

L2: Junior Member
Feb 10, 2008
No worries. Well, I'm happy to test it as soon as you like. If you can get enough people to test it to your satisfaction then name your time (tonite, tomorrow, whenever ya like really). If you think ya might need a few more people, then perhaps start a thread to advertise it for a day or so. I dont know where you are based, but I am in the uk, so BST (GMT+1).

I'll get it uploaded and ready to go when you are.

dookiebot: nps, keep me posted as and when you are ready.

Nosher

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 3, 2008
I can get a group on tonight - deffo

Will also pop into the TF Mapping chat room to commandeer some more peeps - say 20h00 UK time?

Once again, ta!

Nosh.

Last edited:
T

The Asylum

I'm ready to playtest Normandy pretty much anytime today. 5:00pm MT good for you?

WarMecha

Feb 10, 2008
Ok, is that GMT-6 or -7? If it is the time zone Im thinking of it would be 1-2am where I am at that time, maybe make it tomorrow during the day your time therefore evening my time? That way you can stick a post up to advertise it and have it up for a day or so before the actual playtest. I'm hosting Noshers again at 8pm BST tomorrow, so GMT+1, making it I think 12pm or 1pm where you are. We could do it straight after or before that if you like?

T

The Asylum

I think that would be -7 GMT.

But anyway, I'm good anytime, so whenever's best for you

WarMecha

Feb 10, 2008
Ok, so thats 8 hours difference then, 1am my time. Well tbh seeing as its Satruday tomorrow, I'd but up at that time anyway. Do you have a few people you can call on for the test? Just that if people arent given a bit of notice it might just be us two knocking around on there, not that I mind if you dont :)

So lets say we go ahead as you first suggested, at 2400 GMT, 5pm your time, 1am my time, unless you come back and say you want a bit more time to advertise and get a few people together.

I'll get it uploaded and sort stuff out my end.

WarMecha

Feb 10, 2008
Unfortunately thats exactly when Im rehosting for Nosher, an hour later or earlier perhaps?