A night of Artpass maps

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Just unpacking roughly 900mb of maps. :O
This may take some time to sift through...

btw thanks to everyone who used dropbox or tf2maps.net for their map uploads, the rest of you who used megaupload, rapidshare or anything else like them need a slap with a wet fish.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
BTW, my map's going to need to be recompiled and cubemapped before it can be played really. I'm hoping it will work tonight and I should hopefully have a better version updated by tomorow morning.

J4CK8

Mar 4, 2009
Was just coming to post about your map actually, when I tried to run it it crashed tf2. :O

Oh dear. Well I'm recompiling it right now anyway, and the cubemaps seem to be compiling fine too...for now. Should be finished and pakked within the hour if all goes to plan, then I'll get a friend to test it.

XFunc_CaRteR

L5: Dapper Member
May 14, 2009
I did not spot the "official thread", and was wondering if anyone knew the status of my submission. I sure hope that 3 months of time wasn't wasted because I didn't post to the official thread. I did get the map in on time in the TF2Maps Contest section. (I could use the grace period, because there are issues with packing my custom models.)

Last edited:

J4CK8

Mar 4, 2009
Updated version of my map is available here. Hopefully should work fine. I've updated the thread with the new link but the submission post hasn't been updated yet so the link there wont work.

J4CK8

Mar 4, 2009
Heh, I could've sworn I did build them after I packed everything... :( Ah well, it's not like it was one of the best or anything, as long we can still play the cool ones.