A list of Tf2 themes

RedO

L1: Registered
Jun 6, 2009
'Rain' isn't a theme.

'Forest' would be more appropriate.

I disagree: Spytech in my opinion can be expanded to be a whole map theme. Read: Nucleus.
And, this couldn't make a map. Even with Junction around, the map is very cramped, and provides disadvantages to many classes.

Nov 14, 2009
'Rain' isn't a theme.

'Forest' would be more appropriate.

And, this couldn't make a map. Even with Junction around, the map is very cramped, and provides disadvantages to many classes.

But remember what he said before, he is not trying to say what is the right/good style to use, just list them.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Nucleous is actually desert, just with a lot of spytech :)

Rain is technically just a variant of alpine but considering it uses its own textures and that, I'd say it counts as its own theme. You could have rainy desert if you really wanted.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Nucleous is actually desert, just with a lot of spytech :)

Rain is technically just a variant of alpine but considering it uses its own textures and that, I'd say it counts as its own theme. You could have rainy desert if you really wanted.

But spytech is the architectural style.

Waster

L1: Registered
Jun 28, 2009
In fact spytech isnt an architectual style. Its just some computers or rooms that need to be inside some buildings with some architectual style. A spytech building only describes whats inside the building, not how it looks.

I have added hydro to the list under power station. I also splitted the industrial theme to the materials: corrugated iron, stone and wood. Ow, and i added the building style bunker for large concrete buildings.