2nd Starcraft II Tournament starts! (Sign-ups)

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Yay, we only need 1 US player now before we can start!

Come on american people :p

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Bump to get a last player? D:

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Okay!

Looks like we have enough players to start, I'll make the schedule soonish (today) and we will start soon!

EDIT: The schedule is up LINKEH the tournament will be starting tomorrow! Don't be afraid, if you can't play tomorrow, you can still play your first game until thursday! This will be the case for every series, so you will have 3 days to play against every opponent! However, if you don't complete your series within this timespan, you will lose a 2-0, unless you have a good reason why you didn't show up.

Please post here when you are going to play your game, so other people can spectate if they wish! These spectators can livestream the matches if they want. After you finished your game, please update your post with the replays so everyone can watch them later!

So to make this short: tournament starts tomorrow, please post here when you will play your game and please update your post with the replays!

Last edited:

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
dude I'm EU

Damn I really thought you were US. Okay so it looks like we'll have 7 EU players and 5 US players (unless someone wants to take over Trotims spot in the US section?)! Trotim I'll put you in the EU schedule now.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Damn I really thought you were US. Okay so it looks like we'll have 7 EU players and 5 US players (unless someone wants to take over Trotims spot in the US section?)! Trotim I'll put you in the EU schedule now.

okay sorry

if I were US I'd play sc2 a lot more together with sel but nooo we have to arbitrarily restrict countries in 2011 when it worked fine 20 years ago

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Ok schedule got updated. You will now 1 period of 3 days have to play 2 games, because we now have 7 players, and not having to play one period is stupid. :D

The US side is now running with 5 players, so you will have to sit out 1 period. I will try and find a 6th US player that can replace Trotim in the US part though!

Zwiffle

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 24, 2008
I'll be out of town from the 2nd to the 5th, so I won't be able to play over the weekend. I can play earlier or later, or if you could give me my bye that round that would be cool too.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
I'll be out of town from the 2nd to the 5th, so I won't be able to play over the weekend. I can play earlier or later, or if you could give me my bye that round that would be cool too.

Updated the schedule. Your match vs Chris is now happening the 5th-7th, and Selentic will have to play 2 matches the 2nd-4th. :p

Edit: To all participants: I suggest you can already start adding everybody to your friendlist in sc2! :)

Last edited:

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Umh I'll be around the whole evening, so if anyone wants to practice... :)

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Verumae (or 'Chris' in Starcraft) had accidently given up his character code wrong, so his character code is 2476 (Chris). If you couldn't add him because of that, this should work.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Last edited:

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
@ the US players: Terwonick replaced Trotim in the US group, so keep in mind that your matches that were previously cancelled (the ones against Trotim) are now going to continue.