As you might be able to tell from the update title, I'm excited to be working on this again.
- Continued artpass. Mainly on BLU's side. Did not get as far as I wanted to this version.
- Added a rudimentary skybox. Will improve in future version
- Slightly reworked capture area to be more rectangular
- Shoehorned in some Frontline! assets
- Repacked the map.
- Compiled with all the fancy setting the cool kids use to make their maps look nice.
- Other misc. changes I've...
Another abandoned map (Framecow) I revived for the September Trilogy
I swear, every time I'm sure this map is good, there's another error. Luckily, I'm pretty sure It's all solved now.
- Fixed RED spawn doors opening for BLU players
- Fixed BLU players spawning in RED's spawn
- Added Spawnroom Visualizers to RED spawn
- Changed the skin of the handrail props in the middle office
Here's the correct version of the newest Cruise map
If you have a "koth_cruise_b1" in your files already, it's an old version I like to refer to as "Alpha 11.5". Anyway, here's the changelog!
"That texture application makes zero sense whatsoever."
-Started artpass phase
- Added barbed wire fences to the sides of each team's garage path. Be careful around the top, that barbed wire is gonna hurt!
- Added a few more custom textures and props.
- Added an additional resupply cabinet to each team's spawnroom
"unlimited monster munch"
- Removed the pillars on mid. Replaced them with metal_barrier02.mdl
- Added some crates and detailing in the small room under the cap, to mark it as storage
- Turned around the Tom Cruise cutout in storage, as people were confusing it with a player (How?)
- Changed the full ammopack infront of the center building with a full healthkit
- Reverted some textures
- Reworked the geometry of the lower level of the middle office to make it...
Just kidding. This is a big one
- Added new windows to the upper level of the middle building
- Added a small concrete platform under some healthkits so they can be seen easier
- Added a shelf to the middle building (Thanks, Mudpie!)
- Added nobuilds under all the spawn doors
- Added (imho) neat-looking teslas in the empty corners of the map
- Moved a set of healthkits in the "Offices" of each team further from the wall
- Also changed patch color to team based.
- Extended the...
"Nobody said it was easy. Nobody said it would be so hard. I'm going back to-" Alpha.
- Renamed the capture point to "T.O.M", for Total Override Machine.
- Reworked textures arond the cap point.
- Added platforms in each of the team's 'Office Buildings'. These will allow players on the lower stairs to jump to the building's 'Console Room', and vice-versa.
- Reworked the ramps and railings overlooking the cap.
- Reduced some details to...
- Added another detail area in the back of the middle building
- Temporarily re-added the exploding cows
- Added 'garages' around mid
- Reworked the cap building. It's now more open.
- Removed the sniper rooms in the team buildings, as it was used very little
Scientology doesn't even have to do with science, actually. Plus it's a cult, and no one likes cults.
- Began detailing, as I plan this to be the last alpha version.
- Re-added the Tom Cruise cutout to celebrate the new name. @Ms. Mudpie suggested it, by the way. (The cows will come soon.)
- Added handrails to the balcony
- Added two ramps off the handrails on the balcony
- Added some windows close to the point. They don't do much, though.
Rushed out for the Oct. 24th Gameday. It probably won't get in, though.
Alpha 10 Changelog:
- Added some more "science"
- Added a small room behind the capture point for cover.
- De-clunky-fied the middle building's stairway
- Added/Re-arranged/Changed some ammo/health pickups
- Made the side paths the mid easily accessible from the ground
- Changed the poles in the team 'offices' to walls
- Removed an unneeded brush
- Removed the cow. Will re-add it when it's fixed (Sorry, Darren!)
Page 1 of 2