TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
I made a post on that a few pages back - it should be linked in the FAQ on the first page.
I have it installed and ready, its the epoch time converter I'm looking at that makes no sense

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
I really do hope that my intenet isnt as bad as it currently is for the jam, as currently i get a ping of 900-1000 on the tf2m servers meaning i cant actually move or shoot. Atleast i wont have to host imps then though :B1:

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
So, @LeSwordfish what's the status of the EU server? Will it be up before tomorrow's start of the jam?

Last edited:

1blitzer1

L1: Registered
Jul 21, 2016
I'm making a weapon for the MAYANN project with another person. I'm just curious, are we eligible for the medal, or is the medal only for mappers?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
I'm making a weapon for the MAYANN project with another person. I'm just curious, are we eligible for the medal, or is the medal only for mappers?
The medal's for everybody. Literary everybody. Just be sure to submit it like the OP stated.

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
Welp, I am currently debugging my test plane. see, when you start a debug map a month in advance, you can start laying out particles and environmental affects, like wind.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Anything TF2 related? Even SFM Artwork?
From the main post:

• Make something for or about Team Fortress 2.

@LeSwordfish you might wanna put that green bar that says "how to enter" at the top of the thread, linking towards the first page.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
So, @LeSwordfish what's the status of the EU server? Will it be up before tomorrow's start of the jam?

We're working on it. We're expecting a server update which will break our servers soon(valve time), so we've been holding off our big fix as long as possible. While it might not be up and running at the start, that shouldn't matter - it's US time from the start onwards, right? So our goal is by the start of Saturday. No promises though - i'm going to try and source a replacement. If anyone has a 24 player EU server ready for us, let me know!

The MVM server is hosted in the same place (I think?) so status for that one is also "we're working on it."

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
We're working on it. We're expecting a server update which will break our servers soon(valve time), so we've been holding off our big fix as long as possible. While it might not be up and running at the start, that shouldn't matter - it's US time from the start onwards, right? So our goal is by the start of Saturday. No promises though - i'm going to try and source a replacement. If anyone has a 24 player EU server ready for us, let me know!

The MVM server is hosted in the same place (I think?) so status for that one is also "we're working on it."
Heh, it shows up in the server list now. Guess the server update happened and didn't break stuff?